What do you want?
What do you want?
I want...
a deep sleep where I can wake up in the morning feeling totally refreshed
a strong connection within myself where I feel grounded with who I am right now
a superpower so that I can talk to my grandfather who passed away years ago
a magical door that takes me wherever I want to go so that I can be with my family and friends whenever I want
an extra body that can rest while the other *me* works (and gets everything done!)
a stronger mind that can better withstand life lessons so that I can continue on with my daily life
a cat that will come sit on my lap and let me know that I can provide comfort for another being
a partner who accepts me for who I am and can be a steady rock in my life
strength and courage to change myself so that I can be there for my significant others as much as they are here for me
I want...
a deep sleep where I can wake up in the morning feeling totally refreshed
a strong connection within myself where I feel grounded with who I am right now
a superpower so that I can talk to my grandfather who passed away years ago
a magical door that takes me wherever I want to go so that I can be with my family and friends whenever I want
an extra body that can rest while the other *me* works (and gets everything done!)
a stronger mind that can better withstand life lessons so that I can continue on with my daily life
a cat that will come sit on my lap and let me know that I can provide comfort for another being
a partner who accepts me for who I am and can be a steady rock in my life
strength and courage to change myself so that I can be there for my significant others as much as they are here for me
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home