Decisions to Make
In the next few days, I have to make a decision that is going to influence the course of my both professional and personal life. I wish I could say it will only affect me next year, but realistically speaking, I realize that this decision will ultimately impact my life forever. Having been stressed out about the possibility of not having any options, I am certainly grateful for having options to choose from. At the same time though, I am overwhelmed with the implication of this decision, as well as excited about the prospect it may bring to my life professionally and personally. As I shared my options with my parents, they have already made their mind about which option may be the best and the most likely one I would choose. They have also stated that "You have always been fortunate to come across opportunities that bring good luck to you." I agree with them about this. Recently, I had some moments where I have doubted this luck that I have, but in thinking about the opportunities that are brought in front of me now, I cannot deny it. Who should I thank for this? Maybe my maternal grandfather for looking after me :) I will let you know of the decision soon.
1 Comments:
At 9:46 PM,
stine said…
yukster, this is an incredible decision you have to make. Just know that there are many people to support you on your path. i fully appreciate how big a deal this is and offer any guidance i have (go badgers! j/k).
Post a Comment
<< Home