Soul Searching ☆☆☆

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 6: Appreciation


Having stayed up until 2:30am or so, I purposefully do not sent my alarm clock, and slowly wake up at around 10:30am. Browse through TV channels to see if I want to watch Wimbledon or WC. US game was going to come on at 11:00am. Perfect... Receive a few phone calls and online chat... Invitations for some fun, and a friend telling me "I appreciate you! Thank you." What a nice way to start a day! Although I'm one of the worst person for taking in compliments, it sinks in deep, and fills me with a reciprocal appreciation for having such wonderful people in my life. just like the scenery of beach in Hawai'i washed over my heart. Catch up with LC, whom I had been out of touch with.

After the US game, I'm slowly starting my day with a cup of latte with my curtains open... a beautiful day! Time for me to get some work done so that I can fully enjoy the rest of festive weekend ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home