Day 8: 91% Inter-rater Reliability
Another day of research team meeting. We have four more days to finish all the data analysis... yikes! I find myself being stressed out and somewhat pessimistic with what we can accomplish today, and yet in the end, we were able to finish the inter-rater reliability and our initial agreement was already at 91%!!! Yes!
I treat myself for Thai food while watching Roddick's game against Lu. Although I was a bit disappointed at first for having found out the result prior to watching the game, I now realize that I may not have been able to watch the entire game had I not known the result...As I told RCW, it made me think of the song "Killing me softly." Granted, Roddick played well, but he always seem to lose against players that are not high ranked at most crucial times... I sincerely hope that he will do much better and actually win the title at the U.S. Open in August.
Working late at night on another research project I will be writing book chapters for this summer into fall. So much to be done with so little time, as I realize there are other things with deadlines I have to meet in a day or two.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Okay... that felt good... Time for me to go to bed so that I can actually get up this very morning!
I treat myself for Thai food while watching Roddick's game against Lu. Although I was a bit disappointed at first for having found out the result prior to watching the game, I now realize that I may not have been able to watch the entire game had I not known the result...As I told RCW, it made me think of the song "Killing me softly." Granted, Roddick played well, but he always seem to lose against players that are not high ranked at most crucial times... I sincerely hope that he will do much better and actually win the title at the U.S. Open in August.
Working late at night on another research project I will be writing book chapters for this summer into fall. So much to be done with so little time, as I realize there are other things with deadlines I have to meet in a day or two.... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Okay... that felt good... Time for me to go to bed so that I can actually get up this very morning!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home