Soul Searching ☆☆☆

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Day 10: Interpretation


Alarm going off at 5am... do I get up? of course not... after a snooze, I reset it for 7am. Early and yet lazy morning, home-made breakfast, and getting ready for another busy day. What a nice way to start a new day!

I manage to squeeze some work done before 10:30am meeting, and then the productive and yet draining 8 1/2 hour meeting started. I'm proud of all the work the research team has been able to produce thus far, and we wouldn't have been able to do so without the time pressure. However, our schedule was completely insane, and I am relieved and exhausted after today's meeting. I still have some intense work ahead of me to finish the project in time for APA presentation for another week.

I realized that I have spent most of my waking moment outside of the apartment that I hadn't even realized that Top Chef has started again. It's a nice treat to catch up on it tonight as I unwind and get ready for the month of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home