Day 11: Re-Centering
As I was trying with not much luck to wake up for the training session at the gym that I noticed a text from SB that he wants to move it to 5pm. Lovely! Although I'm no longer a deep sleeper and usually hear my cell phone, I apparently didn't when he texted me... goes to show how much I needed this extra sleep. Sometimes things do work out for a reason.
After having crazy work schedule, I knew that my mind and body were not going to cooperate to having another kiss-ass work day. Thus, naturally I found myself sorting some paperwork, paying bills, attending to emails I have put aside, and re-centering my focus and body.
Workout was brutal... Mainly because I've slacked off going to gym lately, and I haven't restricted my diet in the ways that would make me more energized and efficient. It was a nice reminder that I have to recover from what feels like a point of no return and get back into a healthier routine.
Running errands is not something that I like. However, when I do, it put my busy work life into perspective. It makes me realize that work is not everything, and that as much as I love what I do, there are other things I want to do with my life as well. Yes, I want to have a holistic life, feeling intimately connected to the environment, surroundings, and people I love.
Started a healthier eating habits today... hopefully I can get to the point where it gets easier soon!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home