Day 13: Sozai-ya
SJL came to visit from Sacramento with her two girlfriends JY and SY. It's been a while since I saw SJL and we had a blast. It's also fun to have host girls at my apartment because we usually end up taking care of each other by catching up, talking about random things, laughing so hard, and giving massages to each other. Although I wasn't sure if my apartment was big enough to host that many people, I'm now convinced that it's totally worth it! (girls, come visit me again real soon!)
We went out to a new Japanese restaurant for dinner called Sozai-ya in Inner Sunset and the food was amazing! I can get very picky about Japanese food, and therefore sometimes become hesitant in trying for the fear that it's not authentic enough, and I feel like I have wasted money. Sozai-ya actually has some of my favorite dishes, such as braised pork belly. I'm definitely going back there when I crave for real Japanese food!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home