Day 15: Retail Therapy
I woke up feeling like I could stay in bed forever. Is the massage from Saturday hitting me now? Am I starting to feel depressed? It felt a little too much to even ask these questions. "I need to do something about my phone... you need to go to downtown and take care of it." I keep on telling myself. Maybe I will grab a movie afterwards. Shopping perhaps? I finally get ready after a few hours of lounging at home.
I've been waiting for the upgrade to kick in to own my first iPhone for a few months now, and it's only a few days away. I was determined to negotiate this deal where the best outcome would be me walking away with a new iPhone 4, the worst case scenario walking away with the cheapest phone for the time being. This ordeal ended up becoming much worse with two AT&T stores, one radioshack, and one walgreens and coming out of them empty handed. Can I just say, I do not like cell phone companies? Patience is what I need until July 21!
In between, I managed to squeeze in some retail therapy with a cup of Pomegranate Blueberry latte. It's a temporary fix but I seemed to have needed it pretty badly since it's hard to even explain what it's like these days to function for a few days without a working phone. Now I cannot wait to have an occasion to wear the dress I bought!
I've been waiting for the upgrade to kick in to own my first iPhone for a few months now, and it's only a few days away. I was determined to negotiate this deal where the best outcome would be me walking away with a new iPhone 4, the worst case scenario walking away with the cheapest phone for the time being. This ordeal ended up becoming much worse with two AT&T stores, one radioshack, and one walgreens and coming out of them empty handed. Can I just say, I do not like cell phone companies? Patience is what I need until July 21!
In between, I managed to squeeze in some retail therapy with a cup of Pomegranate Blueberry latte. It's a temporary fix but I seemed to have needed it pretty badly since it's hard to even explain what it's like these days to function for a few days without a working phone. Now I cannot wait to have an occasion to wear the dress I bought!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home