Soul Searching ☆☆☆

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 18: Epicenter Cafe


After a good workout, I was able to curve out an entire day to be away from the office and work at a cafe with AC. Epicenter Cafe in SoMa is an ideal place to work all day long. Big windows, big tables, comfy couches, good music, yummy food, and fantastic drinks. Pretty much everyone there is working until it gets to late afternoon when couples start coming in for a glass of wine before dinner.

It's been a while since I was able to work on a manuscript I've been sitting on. As I edited it, I realized how much I am moved by the stories shared by the participants. It's hard to believe that the interviews happened almost 11 years ago. Their pain, sadness, and resilience haven't faded one bit that it even took me a while to re-read the manuscript. I'm done editing it. Now I have to find its place to see the light so that more people can be moved to do their part in making this world less tolerant of hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home