Soul Searching ☆☆☆

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 2: Feeling Defeated

It seemed that I was waking up with energy, methodically cleaning the kitchen and dining area and then starting laundry... all before 9am. Then, it gradually hits me, as I get distracted from getting into my work, coupled by craving for something sweet and a news of Andy Roddick's surprise defeat yesterday.

It's quiet at home, no roommate to be seen as of now (he's been creepily quiet these days in his room sometimes), and this should get me excited and relaxed. And yet, all I feel is feeling tired, unmotivated, and sleepy. Perhaps something is off in my body lately...

Managed to step out of the loft to get a pack of Chai mix and a subway sandwich for lunch. Time for me to shift gears. I am not ready to waste the entire day.... it started out well... it's only 11:00, it's not too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home